ROBOTIC ART KIT?
Robotic Art Kit is a creative maker kit that combines technology with art. It teaches kids the basics of robotics simply and safely using electronic building blocks and craft materials.
- No prior knowledge is required
- Includes a guidebook with kid-friendly instructions
- Covers 10 pilot DIY experiments
- Compatible with LEGO bricks for limitless projects
- Award-winning interdisciplinary content
GET YOUR KIDS READY!
“First, I thought Twin was a maker kit that can only teach a couple of scientific concepts. But after seeing the children develop their own ideas, you realize that they can come up with unique projects you can’t even imagine. It is an open-source tech platform for children.”
Dr. Mehmet Toner
Harvard & MIT Professor
Spin Art Machine
Build a spin art machine and observe the mesmerizing inertia experiments.
Build a drawing robot and discover the effect of angular momentum and vibration.
Build a vacuum cleaner and experiment with air pressure.
Limitless Build Possibilities
Design and implement your own idea. Create infinite number of projects.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
Electronic Building Blocks
Art & Craft Materials
1) Fan Header Foam 2) Benham’s Top 3) Small Plates 4) Paint 5) Confetti Paper 6) Fan Filter 7) Foam Ring 8) Sticky Putty 9) Rubber Bands 10) Pasteur Pipette 11) Vacuum Paper 12) Marker Pens 13) Washable Black Pen 14) Drinking Straw 15) Round Foam 16) Thaumatrope Papers 17) Thaumatrope Foam 18) Color Wheel 19) Newton Disc 20) Benham’s Top 21) Thaumatrope Plate 22) Filter Papers 23) Big Plate 24) Round Papers
“This is such a clever, well thought out kit which fired up my kids and their imaginations. I have always been of the opinion that learning should be fun and Twin Science have nailed it with the Robotic Art Kit.”
““Whether or not your child likes science, they’ll probably enjoy this toy. The electronic parts snap together easily and intuitively in different combinations, bringing instant gratification and accomplishment.”